Find the answers to your debt questions
Worried about your debt?We can help!
- Free initial consultation
- No obligation
- Talk to a professional
- Offices throughout Nova Scotia
- Private and confidential
- Get out of debt
1 (855) 794-8787
We have a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) related to debt problems and solutions we offer. You can get quick answers to these questions and learn more by following the links below:
General debt questions
- Are other people having debt problems?
- What are the warning signs of financial difficulty?
- Why should I meet with a Licensed Insolvency Trustee to discuss my financial difficulties?
- What are the alternatives to bankruptcy?
- What options are available to someone who is in debt?
- What does it cost to get debt help?
- Does bankruptcy affect my credit rating?
- Information on Bankruptcy in Nova Scotia
- Does bankruptcy eliminate all debts?
- How can I rebuild my credit rating after bankruptcy?
Glossary of Terms
- See also our Glossary
- We also have videos, to help you learn about bankruptcy and the role of a Licensed Insolvency Trustee