Stan Hopkins, CPA, CA, CIRP, LIT
Stan Hopkins is an experienced Licensed Insolvency Trustee who can help you restructure, reduce, or even eliminate your debt.Call toll-free now
1 (855) 794-8787
What we do
- We will assess your situation and recommend a personalized solution plan
- This plan may include proven solutions like debt restructuring, spending changes, or asset liquidation.
Proposal to Creditors
- A proposal can significantly reduce your total debt outstanding
- The proposal will specify an affordable debt repayment plan and reduce the interest cost to zero
- Bankruptcy in Nova Scotia helps people get a new start by eliminating most outstanding debts.
- You are permitted to keep some of your assets through the process
Why choose us?
We operate five locations throughout mainland Nova Scotia to serve you
Stan Hopkins is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee
Stan has helped thousands of people and businesses with debt problems for over 25 years
We offer financial counselling, proposals to creditors, and bankruptcy solutions
Debt help is affordable and starts with a free initial consultation
Stan is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant, and a Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
No matter what your financial situation, we will handle your needs with respect and integrity
Five Easy Steps
Call and speak with Stan for a free initial consultation.
We will work with you to assess your financial situation.
We explain your options and build a custom solution plan.
We will help you understand every part of the process.
We explain how to re-build your credit.
What can cause debt problems?
- Medical issues of you or a family member
- Job loss, or reduced hours at work
- Marital breakdown, support, or divorce
- Student loans and later inability to find work in one's career field
- Excessive debt and high interest rates
- Inability to qualify for debt consolidation
- Other issues
How do I get started?
Call S.W. Hopkins & Associates Inc today and speak with Stan Hopkins, or Dianne Wall for a free initial consultation. We can help you understand what options are available, develop a plan customized to your situation, and help you implement the plan to restructure, reduce, or eliminate your debt.Call Stan now toll-free
(855) 794-8787 Contact us via