Worried about your debt?We can help!
- Free initial consultation
- No obligation
- Talk to a professional
- Offices throughout Nova Scotia
- Private and confidential
- Get out of debt
1 (855) 794-8787
What are the warning signs of financial difficulty?
By: Stan Hopkins
Some common warning signs that you or someone you know may be experiencing financial difficulties include:
- frequently pay bills after their due date;
- regularly bounce cheques;
- use an advance from one credit card to pay the minimum amount on another card;
- have creditors calling or receive calls from a collection agency;
- regularly ask friends or family members for loans;
- have your utilities cut off (telephone, power, water);
- have cut back on regular budget expenses such as clothing and recreation, or necessities such as food;
- you have lost your job or had your hours cut back;
- have wondered about filing bankruptcy; and
- are considering taking a second job in order to help pay your bills.
If you believe you may be experiencing financial difficulties, contact us today to discuss your situation with no obligation; we can help.